Who we are
Since 2005 The NHS Clinical Leaders Network (CLN) HAS BEEN A national, professional network for practicing clinicians in England – enabling development both personally and professionally in order to support and progress the NHS.
The CLN exists with the purpose of developing shared leadership between clinicians and managers in order to meet the NHS strategic vision, whilst embracing QIPP and clinical commissioning. It has many benefits with the hope that together, the network can bring about real change and improvement to patient experience and service delivery at a local, regional and national levels.
Open to a variety of professionals from within the healthcare sector, the NHS CLN strives to:
- Empower frontline clinicians & CARERS
- Develop clinical & CARE leaders
- Influence health policy
- Improve quality and productivity
- Deliver patient centered services
- Promote shared leadership with system managers